We are applying for Continuing Education Credits for the 2018 Williamsburg Conference under the following disciplines:
- Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) approved for 9.75 Clock Hours and 1.5 Ethics Hours
- Case Managers (CCM) approved for 11.5 Credits, including 1.5 Ethics Hours (approved). CCMC Ethics credit approval is for this course. The CCMC Code of Professional Conduct will be referenced in this presentation.
- Social Workers (NASW-VA) (approval pending)
- CBIS (Certified Brain Injury Specialist through BIAA) -11.5 Hours
- Psychologists - CE credit offered in partnerships with Southeastern Professional Development, an APA approved CE Sponsor*
- AOTA - Intermediate Level 1.15 CEU's / 11.5 Contact Hours (approval pending)
- ASHA - This course is offered for up to 1.3 ASHA CEU's (Intermediate level, Professional area).
*Southeastern Professional Development is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologist. Southeastern Professional Development maintains responsibility for this program and its content.